DawnofMarch

Boye Rosewood Hooks?

Has anyone here tried the Rosewood Boye hooks? I know they're pretty pricey (just under $20 for a single hook at Michaels) but I was thinking my Sister could get one in her stocking for Christmas since she uses the Boye style hooks.

Does anyone else like them or should I just buy her a proper set of aluminum hooks as she only has a couple of hooks of her own.

I have a few, I bought them at 40% off so it started out 12.99 and ended up 7 something. they seem a little flimsy like they would break easy I would get her some good sturdy ones instead.

I found mine on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $4.19. I agree that it seems somewhat flimsy when working with it. It also tended to snag on the yarn, so my husband used something from his toolbox to make the hook smoother for me. :manyheart

I don't know about Boye Rosewood hooks but I just bought 2 lattern moon at my local library gift shop no less and I LOVE them and will have to get more. You can also try TurnOfTheCentury.com or one of Jimbo's hooks I want some of each lol