ferretgrl57

Cute patterns for little girls

Here are some of the dresses I have done from the crochet garden.com website. if you are into frilly dresses for little girls, they have beautiful patterns. You can find them at www.crochetgarden.com

post-42957-135897588454_thumb.jpg

post-42957-13589758846_thumb.jpg

post-42957-135897588463_thumb.jpg

post-42957-135897588465_thumb.jpg

post-42957-135897588466_thumb.jpg

post-42957-135897588469_thumb.jpg

Oh my they are just amazing. I can't even pick one I like best because I love them all. Fantastic work.

They're all really pretty. But I like the first one alot. I looked at the website but I don't see a bonnet with the dress. Is it your own pattern?

Carol:hook

When I bought the patterns it had a bonnet with it, they just have the most beautiful patterns, I have to struggle sometimes being a leftie and but the challenge is half the fun. Some of the patterns have booties, bloomers and headbands too. The top dress has a complete attached petticoat layer.

Come to think of it I used the bonnet pattern from another dress, just can't remember which one. I have about 5 or 6 of the dress patterns. Some I gave away without taking pix.

Those are real nice. I like the dixie one the best!!!

I'm a lefty also. That's what I like about the dress, that it has a petticoat layer.

Carol:hook

When I bought the patterns it had a bonnet with it, they just have the most beautiful patterns, I have to struggle sometimes being a leftie and but the challenge is half the fun. Some of the patterns have booties, bloomers and headbands too. The top dress has a complete attached petticoat layer.

They are all stunning! What a fabulous job you did with all of them. I did the Love Knot Symphony as a Christening gown and love how it turned out.

Amazing! They are so sweet!

Just beautiful - all of them! I especially love the tiered one though! Goregous!!!!

They are all just gorgeous!!!

Thanks all for your input, sometimes I am not sure if what I make looks ok. Makes me feel good to know all you experienced crocheters thinks I'm doing ok. Get frustrated sometimes on how long it takes since it is hard for me sometime figuring out how to do the instructions as a leftie, maybe when I have more experience it will come a little easier.

I love all the patterns at Crochet Garden! I have made the Love Knot Symphony set many times. It comes with the dress, hat, and booties, and is absoulutely beautiful! It looks like the 4th picture down, I think. It looks really complicated, but the pattern is so easy to read. These are all so pretty!

I aggree the patterns are great. Have a couple of dresses put away for showers and enough yarn to whip out about 5-6 more as needed. You can do so much with the dresses, change up the bodice color, ribbons etc.

WOW! :manyheart those gorgeous dresses. I'd say, you are not a novice the way these turned out! Just beautiful :cheer

Those look professional to me. Outstanding work.

My grand daughter is expecting she has 3 boys and the family is fervently praying for a girl. I want to make dresses so badly.

Wow are those with thread? They are so beautiful!!! I never can work with thread because I can't see it!

The dresses I show are done with size 1 or 2 yarn. I have done some in size 10 thread but as you say, really hard on the eyes. I am working on a dress, booties and bonnet in size 1 fingering weight yarn with some embellisment in size 10 thread with beading. i hope it turns out. First time for everything.

Your dresses are GORGEOUS! I would definitely not rate you as a beginner!

wow !!! these are all so beautiful !!!! They are heirloom dresses !!!