Cute patterns for little girls

ferretgrl57

When I bought the patterns it had a bonnet with it, they just have the most beautiful patterns, I have to struggle sometimes being a leftie and but the challenge is half the fun. Some of the patterns have booties, bloomers and headbands too. The top dress has a complete attached petticoat layer.

I'm a lefty also. That's what I like about the dress, that it has a petticoat layer.

Carol:hook

When I bought the patterns it had a bonnet with it, they just have the most beautiful patterns, I have to struggle sometimes being a leftie and but the challenge is half the fun. Some of the patterns have booties, bloomers and headbands too. The top dress has a complete attached petticoat layer.

Just beautiful - all of them! I especially love the tiered one though! Goregous!!!!

Thanks all for your input, sometimes I am not sure if what I make looks ok. Makes me feel good to know all you experienced crocheters thinks I'm doing ok. Get frustrated sometimes on how long it takes since it is hard for me sometime figuring out how to do the instructions as a leftie, maybe when I have more experience it will come a little easier.

• 2 months later...

I love all the patterns at Crochet Garden! I have made the Love Knot Symphony set many times. It comes with the dress, hat, and booties, and is absoulutely beautiful! It looks like the 4th picture down, I think. It looks really complicated, but the pattern is so easy to read. These are all so pretty!

Those look professional to me. Outstanding work.

My grand daughter is expecting she has 3 boys and the family is fervently praying for a girl. I want to make dresses so badly.

The dresses I show are done with size 1 or 2 yarn. I have done some in size 10 thread but as you say, really hard on the eyes. I am working on a dress, booties and bonnet in size 1 fingering weight yarn with some embellisment in size 10 thread with beading. i hope it turns out. First time for everything.

• 4 months later...

Archived