where are we all from?

mrsdand

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born in MN, Lived in both southern and northern CA till I was 24, then on to UT and IL... Now reside in Matthews which is next door to Charlotte, NC. I just say that I started pretty much at one ocean and quit when I got to the other!

Amazing how all of us crocheters can come together in one place!!!

I grew up in Meridian, Miss. After marriage moved 1 1/2 hour away to small town in Alabama.

I'm just an 'ole country gal from south mississippi and alabama!!!! :lol

• 4 weeks later...
I grew up in Asheville, NC - moved to the Raleigh, NC area - and now firmly planted in southeastern NC - Shallotte, NC which is 30 miles below Wilmington, NC and 30 miles above Myrtle Beach, SC. Love it here and don't have to have a winter coat. :lol

I know a kid from Shallotte! He's going to school in Virginia now, playing football for Liberty. :)

I also have a good friend in Kenansville. She goes into Willmington all the time.

First 18 years in Illinois, then on to California, Texas, California again, Hawaii, Oklahoma, California again, back to Illinois and now Kentucky. There might be a couple places I've missed because we were a military family. Favorite place--Southern California!

What part of Illinois did you live in? I grew up in Mt. Vernon and lived for a few years in Shiloh. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Born and raised in Oklahoma but now live just south of Branson Missouri in Arkansas. Love the Ozark Mountains.

I was raised in Utah = Ogden, Magna, South Jordan :) (lisamartinez, I know how to say Tooele right!) I was a trucker for a couple of years, so went from one corner of the country to another. My DH and I met and married in Chattanooga, TN, and we have since settled in Greensboro, NC, his hometown. Don't know where the future will take us ;)

I was born and raised in Michigan in a small town (Lum) and still live in Michigan, just in a different town now. I've lived only one other place...Ireland! The company my dad was working for sent us to Ireland in '88 so he could help with the plant there.

My hubby and I travel every year when we can, going to different states and seeing the sites. We have plans to go to Ireland for our 10th anniversary so he can see the beautiful country. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived