where are we all from?

mrsdand

I apologize if this has been asked before, but looking at the Greetings to new members threads, I see that we come from some pretty diverse areas.

Where's everybody from?

I grew up in Connecticut, but now live in Massachusetts.

I say that my crocheting interest is from Italy. :P My Dad is from Italy, and my nonna (his mom) was mostly blind and still crocheted the most amazing filet work. She inspired me to give it a try, though I am nowhere near her ability!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First 18 years in Illinois, then on to California, Texas, California again, Hawaii, Oklahoma, California again, back to Illinois and now Kentucky. There might be a couple places I've missed because we were a military family. Favorite place--Southern California!

You are close to me in New London. Good weather for crocheting!!

You aren't even kidding. I managed to finish up 2 scarfs that I was working on so far. :cheer Hoping to finish up a 3rd or finish my recliner ghan. We are going to carve pumpkins at some point today.

Grew up in Camden, NJ. Moved to Freehold, NJ for a while, then finally down here to the Tampa Bay area.

Use to love the winter, but now when it hits 70, I am chilly. Do not want to move back North. Well maybe visit in Sept for Jersey Tomatos.:devil

I grew up in Asheville, NC - moved to the Raleigh, NC area - and now firmly planted in southeastern NC - Shallotte, NC which is 30 miles below Wilmington, NC and 30 miles above Myrtle Beach, SC. Love it here and don't have to have a winter coat. :lol

Archived