This is my second cabled vines scarf...I hope you can see the detail...I'm finding it very difficult to photograph.

post-15073-135897586831_thumb.jpg

post-15073-135897586837_thumb.jpg

ETA: this scarf is now for sale in my Etsy shop.

Edited by hhensler

It looks beautiful!!!

I love this design--maybe even more than the first one. Could be just because I'm not a "pink" person, but I think the organic character of the design cries out for earth tones. But that's just a personal quirk--I really like what you're doing here, Heather.

I love this design--maybe even more than the first one. Could be just because I'm not a "pink" person, but I think the organic character of the design cries out for earth tones. But that's just a personal quirk--I really like what you're doing here, Heather.

Earth tones - I thought the exact same thing while I was making it...the pink doesn't quite work. I'm going to work up the next one in ecru...

Earth tones - I thought the exact same thing while I was making it...the pink doesn't quite work. I'm going to work up the next one in ecru...

That could be gorgeous. I wonder how this design would look with a few well-placed embellishments (small flowers?) in a contrasting color of similar intensity.

I've been wanting to do one with the design in a contrasting color, but so far have been too lazy for all that color changing...:blush

I'd REALLY love the pattern for this!

Anyone have it?

I am in the process of writing the pattern...just need to have it tested, and then I will have it available in my Etsy shop.

I am in the process of writing the pattern...just need to have it tested, and then I will have it available in my Etsy shop.

I would absolutely LOVE to test that one out for you!

Gorgeous!!!!

It's really beautiful, I love it:hook

just a suggestion for photographing it....If you have a table or other surface that is fairly near a window, if you lay the scarf there, esp. in the morning or late afternoon, the light hitting it at an angle will cast a bit of a shadow and make the raised part more noticeable. I discovered this by accident. you do have to turn off your flash and just use the natural light.

it might also work with a lamp shining from the side.

It's beautiful. Great Job! Love the color too.