hhensler

I love this design--maybe even more than the first one. Could be just because I'm not a "pink" person, but I think the organic character of the design cries out for earth tones. But that's just a personal quirk--I really like what you're doing here, Heather.

I love this design--maybe even more than the first one. Could be just because I'm not a "pink" person, but I think the organic character of the design cries out for earth tones. But that's just a personal quirk--I really like what you're doing here, Heather.

Earth tones - I thought the exact same thing while I was making it...the pink doesn't quite work. I'm going to work up the next one in ecru...

Earth tones - I thought the exact same thing while I was making it...the pink doesn't quite work. I'm going to work up the next one in ecru...

That could be gorgeous. I wonder how this design would look with a few well-placed embellishments (small flowers?) in a contrasting color of similar intensity.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really beautiful, I love it:hook

just a suggestion for photographing it....If you have a table or other surface that is fairly near a window, if you lay the scarf there, esp. in the morning or late afternoon, the light hitting it at an angle will cast a bit of a shadow and make the raised part more noticeable. I discovered this by accident. you do have to turn off your flash and just use the natural light.

it might also work with a lamp shining from the side.

Archived