Go Crocs – 18” doll (you know who you are) :pinterest

post-4896-135897584613_thumb.jpg

Use blue. Orange and green WW yarn and a 5.5mm hook,

Also use a 4.5mm hook and eyes/buttons.

You will need a ¼” elastic waistband .

DNBO = do not break off

The jeans…

DNBO after the 2nd leg.

Row 1: ch 16 and join to form a ring. Dc in every ch. (16 dc)

Row 2: Increase 1 dc in beginning of row (17 dc)

Row 3: dc evenly around.

Row 4: dc around increasing 1 at end of row. (18 dc)

Row 5: dc evenly around.

Rows 6-9: repeat rows 2-5. ( 20 dc)

Your Torso rows begin and end at Centre Front.

T Row 1: Align the two legs and join with 6 sc, ch 1. Begin working in dc around the leg sections, Put the first dc in the same stitch as the sc join.

It might be helpful here to go to the back to Mark out your increase stitches. Put markers in the stitches that are 5 from the Centre Back join on each side.

Dc to your first marker… work [2dc, 1dc, 2dc, 1dc, 2dc] over the five stitches, work 3 TR into the CB join, work [ ] again then continue in dc to beginning of row being sure to put stitch in sc-joined stitch on this side, join.

Row T2-T4: work evenly in dc.

Row T5: work dc but work 1 decrease on each side of back (2 decreases).

Row T6: work a row of sc around an elastic waistband. Join. Break off and tidy all ends.

The t-shirt…

post-4896-135897584617_thumb.jpg

With orange yarn and 5.5mm hook

6.mm hook

Row 1: ch 36 and join to form a ring… work [sc, ch 1, sk 1] around and join.

Row 2: work in every sc and ch 1 space… *2 dc in 1, dc in 2.* rep to end – it doesn’t work out evenly – put in more rather than less. (46dc)

Row 3: dc in every dc.

Row 4: dc in 9, ch 3, sk 5, dc in 18, ch 3, sk 5, dc in 9. join.

Row 5: dc in every dc and ch stitch. (42 dc)

Rows 6-10: dc evenly. Break off and tidy all ends.

Make a twist (or some tie) to weave through the ch 1 spaces on row 1.

post-4896-135897584621_thumb.jpg

The motif…

w/ green yarn (leave a long tail to sew it on) and 4.5mm hook… ch 4, 11 dc in 4th ch from hook, join. Ch 6, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in next 2 ch, hdc in next 3, slst to next dc of circle. Ch 5, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in next ch, dc in next 2. join w/ slst into next dc of circle. Break off and leave a goodly tail so that you can stitch the two mouth parts together.

post-4896-135897584625_thumb.jpg

The hat…

you will need eyes and a button. Buttons can be eyes if need be

With green yarn and 5.5mm hook

Row 1: ch 2, 8 hdc in 2nd ch from hook, join to 1st hdc.

Row 2: 2 hdc in ea hdc

Row 3: *2 hdc in 1, hdc in next * rep to end.

Row 4: *hdc in 2, 2 hdc in next* rep to end.

Row 5: hdc in 1, *2 hdc in next, hdc in 4* rep to end.

Row 6: hdc evenly around.

find your visual centre front stitch an place a marker in the stitches 2 away from that one.

Row 7: hdc to first marker, work [7dc popcorn st] in marked stitch, hdc to next marker and repeat []. Hdc to end.

Row8-9: hdc working 1 dec on each row near beginning st. Note… work in back loops only for the 10 sts in front of the “eyes” on row 9.

Row 10: sc in9, ch 15, sc in 4th ch from hook, sc in ea ch, cont working sc in ea st of hat. Join and break off. The chain forms the chin strap and the open chains form the button loop. Try on the hat and find where your button should be. Sew on button.

post-4896-135897584629_thumb.jpg

Return to row 9 and attach yarn in the 1st front loop. Use 4.5mm hook and…

Row 1: sc in 4 loops, 2 sc in next 2 loops, sc in 4 loops. Ch 1 and turn.

Row 2-4: sc evenly.

Rows 5-> dec one sc on ea edge until you have 4 sts. Work evenly for 2 rows.

Dec 2centre sts.

Decrease 3 rem sts to one st. break off and tidy ends.

post-4896-135897584633_thumb.jpg

Copyright: Darlene Cutler - 2010

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

post-4896-135897584604_thumb.jpg

I live about 45 minutes from "The Swamp!"

I know a few people who would dress thier kids like that never mind the dolls!

whereabouts??? We lived IN the swamp for 4 years and planning on moving back to the area soon.

DARSKI....this is another AWESOME pattern!! Definitely one for my granddaughters that live only 12 miles from the university!!

• 7 years later...

Archived