Aggie May

Simple Round Ripple With No Gaps

Thanks so much for sharing the lovely pattern! I am going to try it in thread and make a quick coaster out of it:) can't wait to finish an afghan lol

Thanks for posting this! You are so generous. Because I love round afghans, I have been keeping a list of free patterns on my blog. I added the link for this one. Thanks again Aggie May!:manyheart

:cheerThank you Aggie May! You're so awesome. I can't wait to get started. Thanks again and God bless.

:hug:hugTHANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:c9

wow that's pretty, thank you! I will definately try this! You are very talented, and very generous, It's on my list of projects, which I just happen to be looking for one today, he he he...thanks again....

I plan on starting this project tonight. I thank you very much for your making and sharing this pattern.

THANK YOU for sharing this pattern with us!!! :hug You have such a generous and unselfish heart, and it's so refreshing to know that people such as yourself exist in today's selfish world! :manyheart God bless!! :c9

This is wonderful! I love your patterns and can't wait to try this one. TYFS!

As a lucky tester of the pattern, I can tell you that it's very easy to follow - works up quickly and results in a beautiful afghan! Thanks again Colleen for your generosity!

Thank you Aggie May so much for your time in preparing this pattern. First crocheting it, then writing it up and on to putting it in here for all of us. Truly a gorgeous afghan and am going to make it soon Crfty

Thank you Thank you so much I am getting stuff around to start.

Salli in MI

Colleen, thanks so much for this pattern. Can't wait to start "hooking". You are a very talented lady!!! Thanks again.

Pepsi

Thanks once again Aggie May -- I will try this on my next RR. Looks very pretty without the holes, but I am thinking the original is easier to keep the count. Actualy, with the original, you don't have to count much at all, just watch for the spacers. Still, I think I might just like the looks of this one best. Have to see how it goes. Thanks to both of you -- Buckleigh for asking and you for generously obliging!

could I use the magic ring to avoid the chain 4?

:cheerYou certainly can, as long as you make sure you secure the end before cutting off the tail.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:woo ............ Thank you so much sweetie!!! You ROCK!!! :hug

I cant wait to get one started!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

Thank you for putting on this pattern, this is my first round ripple and I am enjoying doing it, I'm doing Red,Green and Gold as a present for my Mum for Christmas.

I have a question though, if you don't mind?

(I have got to the bit where you have to do extra DC when written in Red)

mine is starting to get abit gathered,( ruched up) will this work it's self out as it gets bigger or have I done something wrong?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated:hook

many thanks:blush

:cheerI have sent a PM to newtocrochet1976 but thought i would also add a bit here.

If you are working on this pattern and it starts to go a bit frilly, just work a row with less stitches in the points.

The sample I made is sitting nice and flat but I realise that others work to different tensions so this could be a way to remedy the problem.

If it starts to go frilly, fold it in half and see if it is a nice D shape.

If it is more of a cresent shape, you will need to do the occasional row with less stitches in the points so work 2 less DC at this place.

Just do this as and when you think it needs it.

Hope this helps.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

PS, Remember, a pattern is just a guide and can be changed, if necessary, to make it right for you.

I love it! I will definitely have to try it once I get done the magic ball one I am doing now with your other pattern! Thank you so much for coming up with this and sharing it! :)

Julia