Can you help with Slippers

schcrochet

Slippers for mother's and their children (up to teens) living in temporary housing. Some of these folks were homeless, some were abused. In either case they are in need. We're asking for slippers in colors and sizes appropriate for women and children. Washable yarn is best.

Slippers can be knitted or crocheted.

Thank you in advance

Sandy

Hi Lesley, and thanks for your reply. Thus far I've not added any patterns to the blog. I need to find a few and do that. I'm also needing to look through my patterns and see if I have one that would make up quickly. Keep check and or I'll try to sing out.

Sandy

I'm dancing in the street, lol. Wish I were actually running out the door to work. Been out of town all wkend, and am really playing catch up big time. Many thanks!

Hi Sandy, 8 pairs of slippers are headed your way. Sorry it's not more. Sometimes house and hubby get in my way of crocheting hahahaha. They were easy and fun to make so I'm sure I will be sending more your way!! Liz

Hi Sandy, 8 pairs of slippers are headed your way. Sorry it's not more. Sometimes house and hubby get in my way of crocheting hahahaha. They were easy and fun to make so I'm sure I will be sending more your way!! Liz

They arrived today and are fabulous!!!:cheer

Love the variation in sizes, and such cute colors. What pattern did you use? I must have that one.

Many thanks! You rock Liz

Sandy

Hey Liz, several folks have asked about what pattern you used for the slippers, can you share it? I'd love to use it too. Looks like a good, versatile pattern.

Sandy

I finally found the place where the pattern is!! Yippie. Sometimes I can't sleep and just search blogs. This is where I found it http://bevq.blogspot.com/search?q=slippers

Sure hope it works. You will need to go way down to the bottom of the page. They are called Bev's Slippers for Men.

• 1 month later...

Still interesting in collecting crocheted or knitted slippers. If you can help these women and children (recently homeless and or battered), please pm me for an address. Details on the blog, many thanks

Sandy

Thanks for your response, no certain time, it's an ongoing effort, so do whichever is easiest and cheapest for you, mail all at once vs separate smaller bunches. All are appreciated. PM me when you're ready for a mailing address, thanks bunches.

Sandy

Archived