needing others opinions

im making ladies slippers and have an idea in mind but was wanting others opinions on how much they should sell for?

i make other things for sale but have never sold any slippers YET:lol

You're gonna want to take your materials into mind and also how much time it takes to make a pair. How much does it cost to make a pair of slippers? How much time does it take to make that pair of slippers? Another good question to ask yourself is: How much would I pay for this pair of slippers? Take these all into account.

You never want to under charge for something. People may see that as you not having confidence in your item. My dad told me that time and time again and I believe that is the truth although it took me a while to get it.

I think that some where around $20.00 is a good place to start. If you go under $20 don't go to far. Even $18.00 would be a good price for a quality pair of slippers.

Do you have pics of your slippers? It'd be easier to know what to suggest price wise if we could see a pic. :-D

Hope this doesn't confuse you!!

Have a great day!!

Julee

ww yarn motif on toe, henslers design and i have no clue since i have (due to disability) NEVER in my life been able to purchase adult shoes of any kind (i wear a size 3 youth). she and i had discussed this topic before and i threw out the idea of maybe 8.00 a pair.....maybe charge a lil less if i was to make youth sizes?

Around $8.00 sounds like a good price to me. I say that only because when I buy store bought slippers, I get them for under $10. When we make crochet slippers, they don't usually have a leather sole or rubber bottom to them, so I don't think you could charge a whole lot more for a pair of slippers, but that is just my own opinion.

Archived