Pink is So Pretty - 18" Doll (PDF added)

darski

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made the dress, crinoline and sweater for a doll I gave my mom for Christmas. She loved it. Will have to get some pictures. Thanks so much for the patterns!!

I would love to see the pics. What colour did you use :?

This is almost nicer than knowing that little girls get the clothing :ghug

• 1 year later...
Hi what kind of WW yarn did you use was it redheart or Caron

Thanks bunches

probably Red heart but I wouldn't bet the rent money on that :rofl I use lots of yarn but not Caron that I know of.

and :welcome aboard.

Darski, these are adorable! The circle cardi is so cute, i think i will have to make one. I wasn't paying attention to doll patterns when this was initially posted so i missed it, but now my granddaughters have AG dolls so the doll clothes make great gifts. Thanks for posting the patterns:c9

Thank you to all the new posters. I still love looking at the pink stuff I make and this was a fave of mine.

I am planning another pink and white set even as I type. :wlol

• 1 year later...

I just recently started crocheting doll clothes for my granddaughters. I simply adore all of your patterns and thank you for sharing them. However, I am stuck on the pants. I'm not sure where you do the 6 sc to form the crotch. Can anyone help me? I have completed many of the outfits but none of them have pants to go with them. HELP!!!

This is beautiful! I can't wait to start getting my DD some dolls this size (Gotta wait til she'll actually play with them) so I can make stuff for them!!

There are so many lovely patterns from so many sources that if you start now you could have a major wardrobe put together when she is ready for it. :wlol

• 2 months later...

I am posting here to add a pic that shows the rows around the sleeves to answer questions.  The sleeves hid this part of the pattern so I needed to include this new - non pink :eek bit to show how it's done.

post-4896-0-34313800-1399564508_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Donna changed the title to Pink is So Pretty - 18" Doll (PDF added)

Archived