darski

Pink is So Pretty - 18" Doll (PDF added)

beautiful!

I made the dress, crinoline and sweater for a doll I gave my mom for Christmas. She loved it. Will have to get some pictures. Thanks so much for the patterns!!

I made the dress, crinoline and sweater for a doll I gave my mom for Christmas. She loved it. Will have to get some pictures. Thanks so much for the patterns!!

I would love to see the pics. What colour did you use :?

This is almost nicer than knowing that little girls get the clothing :ghug

That looks so cute. Those are nice colours to put together. I'm a fan of brown myself.

Hi what kind of WW yarn did you use was it redheart or Caron

Thanks bunches

probably Red heart but I wouldn't bet the rent money on that :rofl I use lots of yarn but not Caron that I know of.

and :welcome aboard.

Darski, these are adorable! The circle cardi is so cute, i think i will have to make one. I wasn't paying attention to doll patterns when this was initially posted so i missed it, but now my granddaughters have AG dolls so the doll clothes make great gifts. Thanks for posting the patterns:c9

Beautiful outfits...I too love the circle jacket...

Just got to see your bride outfit today. You make such great clothes for these special dolls.

Thank you to all the new posters. I still love looking at the pink stuff I make and this was a fave of mine.

I am planning another pink and white set even as I type. :wlol

I just recently started crocheting doll clothes for my granddaughters. I simply adore all of your patterns and thank you for sharing them. However, I am stuck on the pants. I'm not sure where you do the 6 sc to form the crotch. Can anyone help me? I have completed many of the outfits but none of them have pants to go with them. HELP!!!

I have these pics that may help you to see how it goes...

post-4896-0-94162300-1394058921_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-05485800-1394058923_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-18497600-1394058924_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much. I'll send you some pics when I'm finished. Thanks again for all the wonderful patterns.

This is beautiful! I can't wait to start getting my DD some dolls this size (Gotta wait til she'll actually play with them) so I can make stuff for them!!

This is beautiful! I can't wait to start getting my DD some dolls this size (Gotta wait til she'll actually play with them) so I can make stuff for them!!

There are so many lovely patterns from so many sources that if you start now you could have a major wardrobe put together when she is ready for it. :wlol

Edited by darski

I am posting here to add a pic that shows the rows around the sleeves to answer questions.  The sleeves hid this part of the pattern so I needed to include this new - non pink :eek bit to show how it's done.

post-4896-0-34313800-1399564508_thumb.jpg

This is just so adorable!!  My granddaughter will love it!!!  Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

Really cute, especially the full sweater.  Again, good for "people" top.  Thanks

Thank you for all of your patterns. They have helped me while getting into 18"doll clothes. And of course, using all of my 4 ply yarn stash. I appreciate every one of your patterns.

• Like 1