Crochet Topped Towels

TurtleLvr

IDK if this is really a charity or not, but where I work (Marine Science Center) needs a few of those towels with the crochet tops that hang. You have no idea the towels we go through for the turtles, but these we need for us humans (to dry our hands on). If anyone can send 1 or 2 that would be awesome! I would make them, but I don't have a clue how!

Thanks!

:turtle:vheart

Do you want crocheted towels or terry cloth towels with a crocheted top with like a button that they can loop over their belt?

Terry cloth towels with a crocheted top with a button. We use them at the food prep area.

Thanks Kidge! You're awesome! Will there be some fabric in with them? :lol

YOU ARE SO BAD!!!! :devil

Once I get some swap stuff and baby stuff out of the way, let me see what I can do. I have patterns for attached tops and tops that the towels hang from where when the towel wears out, you can easily replace it. Which would you prefer?

Oh, and if you need patterns, I have plenty :rofl

YOU ARE SO BAD!!!! :devil

Once I get some swap stuff and baby stuff out of the way, let me see what I can do. I have patterns for attached tops and tops that the towels hang from where when the towel wears out, you can easily replace it. Which would you prefer?

Oh, and if you need patterns, I have plenty :rofl

I'm not bad. Kidge wants me to make her a bag. I'm a good girl. Ask Mama, she'll tell you. :rofl

The attached tops. No rush. If we can get a couple here and there throughout the year that would be great!

I don't know Sue, Mama sounds a bit spirited ... she may have some stories to tell us..

But yes you are very generous and kind and have agreed to make me a enormous bag :)

I finished two towels last night :)

I'm not bad. Kidge wants me to make her a bag. I'm a good girl. Ask Mama, she'll tell you. :rofl

The attached tops. No rush. If we can get a couple here and there throughout the year that would be great!

I don't know Sue, Mama sounds a bit spirited ... she may have some stories to tell us..

But yes you are very generous and kind and have agreed to make me a enormous bag :)

I finished two towels last night :)

Mama is spirited, but I'm the baby so special treatment! :lol

Woo Hoo! They're going to be thrilled! We have 1, but its sad, so sad. :lol

You must have been reading my mind Sue. I was just thinking I had to get out some of my towels and crochet tops on the. When I get started I save the first couple for you.

Archived