Mitten Challenge, Mitten Throw Down!

schcrochet

Are you up for the challenge? A member of Bridge and Beyond suggested a mitten challenge since I deemed October Mitten Month. So, we're having a mitten throw down...can't you hear Bobbie Flay saying that?

Join the fun, winner get's free yarn! Let's see how many homeless will have warm hands when we're done!

Clocks ticking

Sandy:cheer

Sandy, click on this link:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120472

We pick a charity of our choice and make whatever we like over the six days of days of the CAL. At the end of the six days we post the total number of items worked on/completed and then donate those items. We do a lot of different projects and everyone tries to post pictures of their work. This CAL is every month, usually over the third weekend so I try to keep my CAL marked. We'd love to have you joint us.

• 2 weeks later...
Sandy, click on this link:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120472

We pick a charity of our choice and make whatever we like over the six days of days of the CAL. At the end of the six days we post the total number of items worked on/completed and then donate those items. We do a lot of different projects and everyone tries to post pictures of their work. This CAL is every month, usually over the third weekend so I try to keep my CAL marked. We'd love to have you joint us.

THANKS, missed your response somehow, appreciate the info.

Still time folks to have fun with the mitten throw down, help a homeless person, and possible win some free yarn....win, win, and win situation here.

• 1 month later...

Though the mitten challenge is over, mittens are still needed it's cold outside. Please pm me for a mailing address if you can help. Details on the blog, many thanks.

Needle Arts, I'm hoping to get some additional time come the first of year and maybe then can get involved in the CAL, sounds fun. Thanks for the link

Sandy

Archived