Sign in to follow this  
tmpinsnty

Crafts Direct St. Clound, MN

Crafts Direct

620 Sundial Dr

St. Cloud MN 56307

320-654-0907

http://www.craftsdirect.com

I have fallen in love...this place had a wonderful selection of yarns...LOTS of red heart...i think they had EVERY color they make SS in...same with bernat super value and Sugar n Cream. lots of books and gadgets...they even carried cascade 220, brown sheep... if y'all live in anywhere near st. cloud i recommend a trek. they even have a coffee shop you can sit your hubbies in for the duration...and those car carts for the little ones.

it may be a bit pricey...i really didn't look but they have a memborship discount thingy like barnes and noble...

I went to check out Craft's Direct last weekend, and oh my goodness!! I nearly fainted when I saw the giant WALL OF YARN!!! :faint And not only did they have a huge selection of yarn available, every bin was full!! No problems with getting all the yarn you need in a certain dye lot here!!

:heart :heart :heart I'm in love!! :heart :heart :heart

Thanks for the post tmpinsnty!!! :ty

I love that place, always have,, ty I am going to go up there this weekend and check it out!