sm babyafghan in need of a new home

Amberfire3

My daughter came home last friday and asked me to make a small baby blanket for a very young homeless Mom she met at the Libary. She had made arrangements to deliver it on Monday when she was down town again. I made the afghan over the weekend its 30 inches square and basically 4 granny sqaures made up of whatever light shades of redheart I had and bordered by blue.

Anyway. When she went to deliver the afghan she found out that the baby Jason had passed away on Sinday night. The Mother and Father has asked If we could find a new home for the afghan.

So does anyone out here want a small pastel baby afghan for their charity?

Let me know

Be blessed

Mickie

I would be honored to pass it along to the Shepards House. We make baby afghans and give them to the parents that come in for their babies.

The Shepard Houses is an organization that my church started about 2 years ago and it gives clothes,furniture and houseware items to the needy. My crochet group is always busy making baby afghans and potholders,towel toppers, and scarfs and anything under the sun to be given to this wonderful group.

I will let Jason's parents know where it is going.

Pm me a with an addy and I will drop it in the mail tomorrow.

Thank you for the help

Be blessed

Mickie

how very sad. and how nice of you and your daughter to do this. i will pray for this young couple that things get better in their lives. is the hardest thing i person has to do is bury a child i know. been there done that. blessings headed your way too:hug :hug :hug vicki

Archived