jaclim

Spike Stitch Bag-FELTED!!!!! See #30

WOW that is awesome! I've never felted but that bag makes me want to learn soon! I have to put the spike stitch & felting at the top of my list of new things to try.

Really pretty, great job! Felting is the most fun you can have with a washingmachine, or by had as Jackie did.

Deb

Thank you, ladies! I'm very pleased with my first felted bag. It works up fast. The only thing that I didn't like much while handwashing is the smell after pouring the hot water! :lol

That's a great looking bag, Jackie! I :heart it! Wonderful work! :tup

This might be a silly question, but here it goes anyways ... do you use 100% wool? Or will a wool blend also felt?

I haven't done any felting yet but seeing your finished item has put the thought of doing it :idea into my head.

That's a great looking bag, Jackie! I :heart it! Wonderful work! :tup

This might be a silly question, but here it goes anyways ... do you use 100% wool? Or will a wool blend also felt?

I haven't done any felting yet but seeing your finished item has put the thought of doing it :idea into my head.

Thank you, Joan! :D You have to use 100% wool like fisherman's wool. Try felting! It's so addicting! Too bad I couldn't find wool yarns here. :( I used WoolBale50 from Panda Yarns thanks to the Sea of Yarn Swap. :hook

Looks great! Love it! :yay

Wow Jackie, that looks great!

Oh wow that looks fabulous felted, Jackie!

Wow Jackie the bag is really beautiful and I know you are so proud of it. Felting is addictive and you will just be felting away once you are able to get the yarn. The stitch is really beautiful. I look forward to seeing more felting from you !!

Thank you, Elise! I think I have to sell more threads to be able to buy more wool yarn for felting.........LOL!