Ollies just opened

BreenyBeanie

We just got an Ollie's in our town. went to the grand opening and ta-dah! there was 12 bins of Vanna's choice yarn. VC isn't my favorite brand but at $2.00 a skein - I'll take it!

Hope you all get an Ollie's too!

No Ollies here in Asheboro, but there is one in Winston Salem, and now in Greensboro and I think one is opening in Thomasville. So none of them are to far away from me. I might go and have a look around one weekend. Ollies sounds a lot like big lot.

No Ollies here in Asheboro, but there is one in Winston Salem, and now in Greensboro and I think one is opening in Thomasville. So none of them are to far away from me. I might go and have a look around one weekend. Ollies sounds a lot like big lot.

Ollie's is like Big Lots used to be. Unpredictable and lots of fun for deal hunters. I've gone to the one closest to me (35 miles) twice in the last few weeks for the Vanna's deal. They're 7 oz skeins (6 oz for variegated), and each color was the same dye lot, which is nice for larger projects. There was a lot of it the first time I went (multiple boxes of each color) and there was quite a bit left when I went back yesterday. They also had some Lion Brand chenille, Incredible, and boucle. There were even a couple of skeins of Moonlight Mohair. Great deal!

Archived