Ideas for twins

crs5

Question

I would like some ideas on what to make for twins. My daughter is going to a friend's babyshower in Nov. and she wants me to make the twins something, but the problem is, her friend doesn't want anybody to know the sex of the twins, because she's going to have a game that is about the sex of the twins. So I just need some ideas on what to make. My daughter's friend told her to make something yellow and white. But I need to know what kind of style of sweater or blanket. I don't like not knowing.

Thanx for your help

Carol:hook

5 answers to this question

I made starghans for a set of twins I knew the sex of the babys boy/girl so was able to pick the colors I wanted, what about reversing the order of colors or something? One main color yellow with white trim the other white with yellow trim.

I love to use aqua for babies, girl or boy.

Or make them some colorful toys. They don't need to be the traditional pink or blue. They can be striped for all that matter. There's lots of ami patterns.

I am making 2 bear blankets for a set of twins right now. I know they are boys and their parents are BEAR'S (football) fans so am doing them in team colors. I have made bear blankets for unknown sex mostly in yellows, whites, off whites and greens but I think turquoise is a great color for babies

Or a multi color/verigated baby color yarn. I've done tons of those for baby showers because they work for everyone. Just make sure that they have all the colors, one didn't have blue or something so I passed that verigated yarn up. Verigated works with any pattern really, although you don't want something that would look better if it showed up stitches. A basic double crochet blanket would be easy and look nice. Then if you wanted add some booties or hats.

Archived