Project tote

TurtleLvr

I made this for someone and since she's gotten it I can post pictures. Its full of pockets (2 inside, 2 outside not including a side pocket with magnet clasp and large zipper). The strap was suppose to be adjustable, but I didn't have the hardware.

post-28075-135897576627_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Thanks! My crocheting is suffering because of all this sewing, but I must admit I love it! Now my fabric stash is getting bigger than my yarn stash! :lol I have 3 more of the smaller totes all cut out (except the interfacing) so I can sew them together tomorrow!

Thanks! My crocheting is suffering because of all this sewing, but I must admit I love it! Now my fabric stash is getting bigger than my yarn stash! :lol I have 3 more of the smaller totes all cut out (except the interfacing) so I can sew them together tomorrow!

Well, my yarn stash has just about, not quite, taken over my fabric stash! :eek

Well, my yarn stash has just about, not quite, taken over my fabric stash! :eek

And you keep adding to mine! :lol

I don't think she does sleep!

:rofl

Just love it Sue! How many pockets in all?

Yes - Heather you sure are a lucky gal! ;)

Outside: 1 zipper, one with magnet closure, and 2 "open".

Inside: 2 "open"

So 6 total.

There is a place in this tote for whatever you need to bring along...and I will be taking it to the dentist office with me on Thursday. It will be holding my latest crochet project/yarn/hook/scissors/etc. My daughters have back to back cleanings, so I will get some work done on my poncho while I wait :hook

Action shot!

I am working on a poncho, so the part I have sewn together is inside with the yarn, and my hooks...

post-15073-135897577132_thumb.jpg

The squares that I have made, but are not sewn on yet are in the side pocket (I hung my stitch markers on the zipper) :D

post-15073-135897577138_thumb.jpg

I could fit so much more stuff in this tote if I needed to...it's really roomy :manyheart

Archived