fat bottom purses

crochetprincess66

Oh, I LOVE them! Especially the b/w one and the pink camo one. Did you do these by the book pattern? I had trouble figuring out the stitch.

Yes I did. The stitch was a hhdc. You yarn over and when you bring the yarn through, you bring it through the first loop and then yo and bring it through the other loops on the hook. I hope that helps, I'm not very good at explaining, but could show you better. I looked on youtube but only found hdc.

Kim :princess

Goodness............they're all sooooo pretty!!

I have 7 or 8 FFB's that need to be lined and the handles added..................let's see, I think that's going on 3 yrs. that I needed to finish these bags!! :eek:lol

• 2 weeks later...
Great job! I've made several and have several sitting waiting on lining!

Just thought I'd add this link for those who said they still have their own FBB to line. It's surprisingly easy with this tutorial: http://crochetkel.blogspot.com/2006/10/sew-you-wanna-line-your-fat-bottom-bag.html

• 1 month later...
Yes I did. The stitch was a hhdc. You yarn over and when you bring the yarn through, you bring it through the first loop and then yo and bring it through the other loops on the hook. I hope that helps, I'm not very good at explaining, but could show you better. I looked on youtube but only found hdc.

Kim :princess

http://www.crochetcabana.com/stitches/stitches-Hhdc.htm I am also working on the FBB for the first time and was having difficulty figuring out this "new" stitch but came across this site while reading your thread.....for those of us newbies to the FBB this may help! I hope my new bag turns out as lovely as yours, princess....might have to ask you for help with the lining....:think

Archived