Arizona here I come

auntbubbels

I have booked my trip and I will be arriving on September 23rd and coming home on the 28th. I will be staying in Peoria.

I decided not to plan my grand canyon trip. Way too much work and I just want to come and hang, shop and hopefully meet my AZ friends again.

Let me know if you think we can meet up and where and when we should meet.

Whereever we met last year worked for me - remember I don't have a car so it has to be faily easy for me.

Yipee . . . . . . . :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

OH gosh....how fun!! Last time you were in Arizona and were able to meet up with some of the 'Ville family........I was so wishing I could be there too!! It's about a 3 hr. drive for me!!:eek :eek I think you all ate at my fave restaurant "Red Lobster" and shopped at my fave store, "JoAnn's. Well now there is a Hobby Lobby close by!!

I will be in Phoenix that day.........my mom has medical appts.

I'm going to be anxiously checking this thread!!!!!!!!

OH gosh....how fun!! Last time you were in Arizona and were able to meet up with some of the 'Ville family........I was so wishing I could be there too!! It's about a 3 hr. drive for me!!:eek :eek I think you all ate at my fave restaurant "Red Lobster" and shopped at my fave store, "JoAnn's. Well now there is a Hobby Lobby close by!!

I will be in Phoenix that day.........my mom has medical appts.

I'm going to be anxiously checking this thread!!!!!!!!

That is so exciting. I will definately make sure you know of our plans :cheer

Let me know where and when (Saturday or Sunday) because I'll have to reschedule Mr. Big's vet appointment on Saturday (thyroid re-check) if that's the day we get together.

I'm coming up from Tucson, so anyone who needs a ride up (SweetPea65, are you listening?) or needs to be picked up from the south side of Phx, I can do that.

Patty

How about we meet in the same place as we did 2 years ago on Sunday September 26th.

I need directions because I have no idea where it was!!!

Whats a good time for you as I know some of you may have a long drive.

So far its

auntbubbels

dessertcrocheter

mumbles17

oliveoil ?

What time do we want to meet for lunch? It'll take about 2 hours to get up there from here (I think that Red Lobster was on the northwest side of the city, right?), but I can hit the road whenever I need to, as I'm an early riser.

Patty

Like I told mumbles17, I dont remember what I had for breakfast this morning, never mind remembering something from 2 years ago!!!

I just wrote to my sister and asked if she knew the address.

How about we meet in the same place as we did 2 years ago on Sunday September 26th.

I need directions because I have no idea where it was!!!

Whats a good time for you as I know some of you may have a long drive.

So far its

auntbubbels

dessertcrocheter

mumbles17

oliveoil ?

Well, I guess I'll miss out on this gathering(again)!! We have a busy weekend here at home. So "auntbubbels" if you do come down to the Grand Canyon, let me know and we can meet in Williams(gateway to the Grand Canyon). We can have lunch or dinner at "Rod's Steak House"!! Restaurant has been there for years. Also I was born there(in Williams, not the restaurant).:lol :lol :lol Now Williams is such a "tourist trap"!!!!

You all have fun now you hear!!!!! :yay :yay :yay

I arrived safe and sound yesterday and have already been in the pool twice.

I had a good nites sleep and I am getting ready to hit the pool today. Then the rest of the weekend will be shopping in stores that I don't have at home - yipee

I am going to leave it up to you ladies to pick the time for lunch, so please post here so that we all know.

I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing you again :hug

Hi there!! I just got home from Phoenix. It was a long 3 hr. drive. Traffic was kind of bad. I was able to "dash" in there at JoAnn's to look for those "lighted" crochet hooks. Of course, they didn't have any!! My mom and I passed by Red Lobster.........I told my mom, "that's where the "girls" from Crochetville are gonna have lunch Sunday(:() and then they'll go to JoAnn's!! She just laughed and said "O"!! I hope that you all have a really great time!! Be thinking of you all!! Be safe and have fun!! :yay :yay :yay

It was really nice seeing you gals yesterday and of course, shopping in Joann's (my second time there this week - I couldn't pass up the coupons!!!).

Dawn - we missed you and we talked about all our crochetville friends, but only had good things to say :D

Today is my last day in AZ and I will be sitting in the pool because its too hot to sit by the pool - lol

Archived