Salina, Kansas

saffronangel

Is there anyone on here that's located in or near Salina? I've been looking and can't seem to find anyone to get together with. The few friends that I used to crochet with have stopped doing it because they don't have time. I need the social interaction with others of my breed.:(

I'm south of Salina just a little bit, actually. Do you spend any time at Yarns? I've been debating going in there on occasion just to unwind and crochet :)

Hey, my daughter lives in Gypsum. Her inlaws live in Assaria. We were just up there Saturday to help them get their house ready to sell.

4ABA999E-E1F0-DA92-5BCA-9FC211C77047

Hey, my daughter lives in Gypsum. Her inlaws live in Assaria. We were just up there Saturday to help them get their house ready to sell.

4ABA999E-E1F0-DA92-5BCA-9FC211C77047

Small world! I'm not too terribly far from Assaria.

I'm south of Salina just a little bit, actually. Do you spend any time at Yarns? I've been debating going in there on occasion just to unwind and crochet :)

I haven't actually been there but if you wanted to get together we could work something out. Or we could get together and crochet at my house.

Archived