September '10 Charity CAL 9/16 - 9/21

nicolep

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hi Hank, your such a cutie :hug just had to say hi back

Nicole love your slippers, what pattern did you use? I will be working on scarves with my mom, and other undetermined charity things.

Thanks from me and Hank! :D I didn't use a pattern for the slippers. They are made just like Toe Up socks.

nice slippers, Nicole! And :waving Hank! he is soooooo cute!

I am off to my DS's soccer game, with a skein and :chook in tow.... today is white squares day.

I hope my post finds you all healthy and happy!

Thanks! Have fun at the game.

Hey Stitch!

It is Blue Square day in my house. As soon as I am done Checking in on the 'ville I will get busy.

:hi Hank!

Have fun hooking! :lol

OK, I have finished the two blue squares for the head and tummy.

I still have to do the ears, eyes and nose. Also three half squares and then the assembly. I hope to have it finished by Sunday night.

I now must get out of my pajamas (it's only 2:30!) and get ready to go to Church.

It sounds like everyone is plugging along well! :cheer

I finished my first pair of slippers for the nursing home. They are very soft and warm. I hope the person who gets them enjoys them. :manyheart

Here's a picture...

[ATTACH]27422[/ATTACH]

Oh and Hank wanted to say hi! :cat

[ATTACH]27423[/ATTACH]

Nice slippers! :hi Hank! You're a cutie pie. I'll bet you even respect mommy's yarn, don't you.

i have 2 white squares so far, and am on my third. I am using a smaller hook, so they are taking a bit longer than normal.

they are really coming out pretty, though! :yes

WTG on your blue squares, RatDog, and :cheer for PJ day!

Everyone is doing so great:clap

I just finished up my second pair of slippers. I don't know if I have it in me to work on another pair! :lol I'm going to work on a shawl that will also go to the nursing home. I found a granny shawl pattern that works up very quickly, but it also quite pretty.

I got one hat done yesterday, dd was off work and we went shopping and one done today, had to bake for the "grab and growl" after church tomorrow. Celebrating the pastors marriage.

Think I'll go start another after my shower and finish it up after all the goings on tomorrow.

Nicole, give Hank a big ear and chin rub for me!

Y'all are doing great with your projects, WAY TO GO! :cheer

Howdy everyone!!!!

I'm snuggling with my little Jackson right now. He just had to sleep with mama. It's kind of difficult to type over a 12-pound cat and a laptop on my lap. Once Jack wakes up, I'll get to some more crocheting. I'm going to Mass at 6 this evening since I like to sleep in late on Sunday. :D

Thanks, Linda

Yeah, Hank respects my yarn as long as you think chewing on it is respectful. :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Hi everyone. I've got 3 8" squares in 2 shades of pink done and another on started. Also have added to the red RR. Watching movies and :hook on the agenda for me today.

I have finished three pairs of slippers. I went ahead and made another pair even though I didn't think I could bear making any more. They work up fairly quickly, but I get bored making the same thing over and over. I do think I'm going to start a granny shawl as I mentioned yesterday.

good morning!

the full press is on here... I need to finish my project by tomorrow. I found out last night that it will be put to immediate use for a woman who is undergoing surgery today.

I am up to 13 squares so far. I will see how many more i can get during school hours today, and start the joining tonight. Tomorrow I will need to do the edging and end weaving, and share a pic.

Have a great day, everyone...

:ghug

I've gotten 5 8" squares done so far and have another one started. I'm planning on mainly working on the RR today, but will take the square with me to work on at the doctor appointment this afternoon.

Archived