Crochet Dude Pattern Help Needed

Crochet_Gram

Question

I am working on the While You are Healing shawl by Drew in the Crochet Prayer Shawls book by leisure arts and the Pattern Instructions are confusing me. Any clarification or help wold be appreciated:

row 1 DC in back ridge across

row 2 ch2, turn, skip next dc, work FPdc around next dc, (ok here is where I get lost) working in FRONT of last FPdc made, work FPdc around skipped dc....

the instructions continue from there but if I could get this part figured out I think I have the rest and I don't want to put too much on here because of copyright and stuff.

again any help would be appreciated.

thanks

3 answers to this question

ok I think I figured it out. Essentially what you are doing is working the second FPdc over 2 posts. It makes almost a twisted stitch that is very pretty. I am just working a gauge swatch so if I am correct I will know shortly and will post again.

I am working on the While You are Healing shawl by Drew in the Crochet Prayer Shawls book by leisure arts and the Pattern Instructions are confusing me. Any clarification or help wold be appreciated:

row 1 DC in back ridge across

row 2 ch2, turn, skip next dc, work FPdc around next dc, (ok here is where I get lost) working in FRONT of last FPdc made, work FPdc around skipped dc....

the instructions continue from there but if I could get this part figured out I think I have the rest and I don't want to put too much on here because of copyright and stuff.

again any help would be appreciated.

thanks

You do a FPdc around the dc. Then go back and work a FPdc around the drouble crochet you skiped. Staying in the front of the work.

Hope that helped.

Archived