Gamer Appliques

ManfaMae

Question

My DH asked me to crochet scarves for several of his guy friends who are all really into video games for Christmas. I started making plain black ones (I'm working on the 4th one now) and figured I could just find easy applique patterns to put on the ends. So far, all I've found is one for a Pokeball. Does anyone know where I could find patterns for other appliques? I thought it would be kinda cool to find one for the Super Mario mushroom, but am open to other ideas.

Thanks,

Samantha

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately, the characters from video games are copyrighted and often trademarked as well. Because of this, in order to legally distribute a pattern featuring the the character's likeness or name, the designer/publisher must get permission from the copyright/trademark owner.

Some people may choose to distribute such patterns without seeking this permission or without stating that they have such permission.

In order to protect this site from legal issues related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement, we can only allow links to officially licensed patterns. We cannot allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find any unlicensed patterns. This applies to posts on the forum, private messages, and email to other members.

If you want to post a link to a pattern here, and you are unsure whether the pattern is officially licensed, please send me a link via PM. I'll be happy to let you know whether we can allow the link to be posted here.

Archived