New Boye Knitting needles

CLLinda

I was in my favorite place to spend money, Hobby Lobby, and I saw the new plastic boye needles in a rainbow of colors. They sell between $3.99 and $6.99 a set.

They look so cute.

Has anyone tried these out yet? And how are they?

Just curious and broke, so I wanted your opinions first.

:manyheart

Sorry I haven't tried them but I will be on the look-out for them, I like working with the plastic needles, they seem to be a little more forgiving than steele. Enjoy your new needles!!

I did break down and use the 40% off coupon and picked up some size 7. They have orange caps and are a peach color. I'll let you know later how they work out. I really didn't NEED new needles, but they sure kept calling my name.

On a Crochet note:

Boye seems to be trying out new marketing ideas and new products lately. The Crochet Dude kits are being marketed toward guys who crochet. They are in bold, manly colors and look very handsome.

When i was at Hobby Lobby I found some acrylic circular and straight needles from Yarn Bees and I love them. They were only $2.59 and they are wonderful to work with.

I'm going to try them today on a baby sweater. I'm all stuffed up from allergies, so I think I will just take it easy and knit today.

Ragweed is just terrible right now.

• 1 month later...

Archived