Comfortghan for Anne *FINISHED* see page 3 for picture

faithpa76

I'd like to help out too.

I also wonder who is in charge of the "secret" comfortghan lists. I know I've seen comfortghans pop up from time to time that were done in secret and I would love to have helped with them if I'd known about them. So how do I get my name on that volunteer list?

I'd like to help out too.

I also wonder who is in charge of the "secret" comfortghan lists. I know I've seen comfortghans pop up from time to time that were done in secret and I would love to have helped with them if I'd known about them. So how do I get my name on that volunteer list?

I'd like to know that too!!

I'd organize but I don't have time to assemble - I don't not want to, but if I'm being honest, it would probably take me a few weeks (maybe more, especially with school starting), and that's just longer than it should (could) be. Is anyone willing to grab the reins on this?

I was thinking 7" squares, in whatever color since this might be a good place for the 7" squares that need a home in the square swap (and there's no color stipulation for that) - any thoughts? Does anyone know if she has any preferences??

I know she likes blue as far as colors for her home, but I wouldn't think that necessarily means she doesn't like other colors (and we could always use blue as the joining/edging color). I'd definitely be in on helping do some squares but I can't offer to coordinate/assemble either, I just started a new job -- night shift, yet -- this week, plus my son just moved back in, and, well, things are a bit hectic.

As far as "secret" comfortghans go, they are generally arranged OFF list. Someone takes charge and the emails fly, either you get the list of people off Crochetville or off their blog, email everyone, see who is interested, and then make a list, tell everyone what you want them to make, how many, a deadline, and where to send them. Voila! You have a secret comfortghan.

It's alot of work but well worth it.

If ya'll want to figure out colors and size and someone can tell me how to best join a comfortghan, I would be willing to assemble and mail.

PM me the info. I owe Anne big time.

I also would love to help! Let me know where to send ASAP as the mailing from here takes up to 10 days! Eeek!!

My yarn colors are rather limited, but I'm willing to try to help with any colors that I possibly have!

I have talked with faithpa76 and have agreed to attach all the squares and mail it to Anne.

We are looking for GREEN 7" squares. Please pm or email for my address to send me the squares and so I can add you to the list. We are looking to do this as quickly as possible, so please include, how soon you think you can send the squares.

Thank you to everyone, I know Anne will really appreciate this.

i will make some and send them too anne needs some cheering up i am thinking and i was thinking about this also, but hubby has been on vacation and boy do i have my hands full LOL will send them soon tandy. thanks sally for letting us know how she is. here is a :hug:hug:hug:hug :hugfor her and one for you too:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Stacey

Katchkan

ZingyZoid

Seneca and Scooch

fran

losingmymind2

crochettreasures

Nashville Crocheter

sunshine1977

kittencrochet

mythunderbird

ambersafghans

Goldi

dhaunae

kahud48 (postage)

faithpa76

kaml2000/kimberly

craftycritter

antara

123mama

woven n' spun

dixie redhead

donna

• 1 month later...

Finally finished Anne's ghan. Here is the picture. I would have posted it here, but it would have been to small to really see the details. It turned out gorgeous and Anne loves it. She got it on Friday.

Thank you everyone who contributed and have been supporting her through this.

Archived