Another tote

TurtleLvr

Thanks! I love that bumper sticker! I bought it for myself so dh can't get in trouble for that one! :rofl

:rofl I love the bumper sticker!!! :manyheart the tote too! Wonder which special friend is getting this one :think

It was for MAC's birthday. You would have gotten one for your's if I was sewing then, so now you have to wait until Christmas! Don't tell Tammy since she'll get one for her birthday! SHHHH! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thanks! I love that bumper sticker! I bought it for myself so dh can't get in trouble for that one! :rofl

It was for MAC's birthday. You would have gotten one for your's if I was sewing then, so now you have to wait until Christmas! Don't tell Tammy since she'll get one for her birthday! SHHHH! :lol

Yes, it was me! I got it and love it! Sue is coming along nicely with her purse making!!! Love it LOVE IT!

kuddles aka MAC

Thanks!!

Awesome tote Sue :cheer I love the bumper sticker too I'm crazy about halloween, witches, vamps anything supernatural.I do not include zombies in that can't stand those :lol

I'll have to get you one next time I go to that shop (wicken). They have some cool stuff!

Very nice tote!! (I really do need to clean my craft room, so I can get to my sewing machine.................I think I need a bumper sticker to put on my craft room door that says, "Danger Zone"!!) :hook

Very nice tote!! (I really do need to clean my craft room, so I can get to my sewing machine.................I think I need a bumper sticker to put on my craft room door that says, "Danger Zone"!!) :hook

Thanks! My rock collection is in there too so maybe I need a sign saying "Falling Rocks" too! :lol

Your purse is really cute! I love the bandana like lining! The bumper sticker made me chuckle. My cell phone ring is "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" and it sings the words.

Archived