comfrtgahn for great grandson Have all squares

evelyn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let us know what part and we'll help. I'm almost to the point I can make it without the pattern since I've been making so many of those squares for a scrapghan I'm making.

:turtle:vheart

Ok I think I got row 4 right im working on row 5 now will let you know if I get it.

What part are you having difficulty with? I can make another square, and take pictures as I make it... maybe that might help?

That will help I dont know why Im having so much trouble with them. But Im going to keep trying

Well, it sounds like you're almost done...hang in there - once you make one, the next one will be easier.

I finished my first one tonight, but had to do the last row in hdc, next one I will use an I hook to see if it works But Im not going to undo it!

Will post a picture tomorrow.

I finished my first one tonight, but had to do the last row in hdc, next one I will use an I hook to see if it works But Im not going to undo it!

Will post a picture tomorrow.

I've had to use a J hook. :think

Looks great! How many more do you need? I'm almost finished with "secret project #2" and want to send more than the 2 I have done.

I have recieved 5 squares and I have made 1. I want to make make it 7 across by 8 down so I need 56 squares I think.

I have been promised some So I really dont know how many I need But please make more!

Oh and 'secret project#2' Cant wait!

:cheer I knew you could do it! BTW: I had to use an "I" hook too

Nice colorway for the shell. And I have to use an "I" hook as well. Hey I just rhymed! :rock

Looks great! How many more do you need? I'm almost finished with "secret project #2" and want to send more than the 2 I have done.

Sue, you are always up to something!;)

I have recieved 5 squares and I have made 1. I want to make make it 7 across by 8 down so I need 56 squares I think.

I have been promised some So I really dont know how many I need But please make more!

Oh and 'secret project#2' Cant wait!

Okay, I'll hold off sending until I have more! I'll e-mail my evil cohorts a picture when its done! :devil

Sue, you are always up to something!;)

:devil

Evelyn, I have 6 squares done to send you. I'll mail them Monday. I had to double up the Simply Soft I was using for the green, and use edc on the round after the body, and i had to use a K hook, to get it to come out to 6". don't know what was going on with my gauge:eek

also i redid the last round of the first one that was too small, did that last round in dc so it's about the same size now. so I guess that one is a young turtle, it is smaller than the others but the square is the right size anyway.:lol

so that one makes 7 total, if you can use it. if not, that's cool too.

Archived