Helmet for baby

darski

Helmet for baby

post-4896-135897567668_thumb.jpg

This is hat number 262 so it is going nicely. I don't have a baby that is the right size to show this helmet at its best... y'all will have to trust me on how cute this is. :wlol

Materials:

Bernat Super Saver WW yarn

6.00 mm hook

Join all rounds unless told to change.

Size: My hat is 17" around

Row 1: ch 4 , 12 dc in 4th ch from hook. (13 dc) I was just trying something different J

Row 2: 2 dc in ea dc. (26 dc)

Row 3: *2dc in 1, 1dc in next to end. (39 dc)

Row 4: *dc in 3, 2 dc in next* repeat to end.(48 dc)

Row 5: [Crossed dc row]ch 3, dc in stitch before join, *sk next dc, dc in next, dc in missed stitch* repeat to end and join in 3rd ch of ch 3. (24 crossed dc)

Rows 6-9: dc in ea dc.(48 dc)

Row 10: dc in 13, hdc in same stitch, hdc in 22, [hdc, dc] in next dc, dc in 12. (26 dc, 24 hdc) the extra stitches just make a smoother transition from dc to hdc.

Row 11:dc in 1st, dc dec in next, dc in 10, hdc in same st, hdc in 25, [hdc, dc] in next, dc in 9, dc dec in next, dc in last.

Row 13: hdc evenly around. (50 hdc)Break off and tidy all ends.

post-4896-135897567673_thumb.jpg

Copyright: Darlene Cutler - 2010

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

post-4896-135897567659_thumb.jpg

Archived