Clematis

Enfys

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep putting this off but, after having more photos in Inside Crochet, I have had more requests for the pattern.

So I am attacking it with a vengence and a view to get the pattern on my site asap! You can monitor my progress on my Facebook page.

Thank you both!

I have nearly finished sewing the leaves on which is a really boring bit. I have been working on the flower petals in between.

Need a better photo than this but will have to wait for better weather.

Here are all 102 of the leaves stitched on. Next job - Seed Heads.

420272_247597525319816_117976361615267_564566_1072174785_n.jpg

I have just finished sewing on the opening buds so here is a photo of them all.

The flowers are next but, as I have already made more than half of the petals for them, it shouldn't take too long.

417715_251216191624616_117976361615267_570638_644992675_n.jpg

:yay Sooo looking forward to this!

In that case, you will be pleased to know that I have added the pattern to my site so you can pre-order. It isn't quite ready but all the crocheting is done, its just the paperwork to finalise.

UK versions will be ready by Thursday and US versions ready by Friday as I have to translate to US terms.

In that case, you will be pleased to know that I have added the pattern to my site so you can pre-order. It isn't quite ready but all the crocheting is done, its just the paperwork to finalise.

UK versions will be ready by Thursday and US versions ready by Friday as I have to translate to US terms.

Ordered. :hook

CLAMATIS is my most favourite plant , i just love them , i have tried to grow them in my garden but not with much success, now i know what to do, i have to make my own ............... and it will never die on me :) yours is brill:clap

Thank you!

and it will never die on me :)

Unfortunately, the one I based this on died on me - and it was beautiful.

But at least I have a lasting memory.

Archived