Octopi! Octopi!

Icebox032

Those are so real looking! When I take the kids to the aquarium, they have an octopus there. I always look for it but it is usually way up in the corner and I just can't make anything out. The last time we went, I saw it!! It totally freaked me out! So do your little octopi! SO....you did a GREAT job on them!:yes:lol

These are wonderful!

The one crawling onto the cat just made me laugh and laugh! That's just precious!

And the one creeping around the bathroom, well after all, wouldn't that be the perfect child's horror!? My mother crocheted, and if there had been a pattern that realistic when my sisters and I were little, she would have made it and left the "monster" in the bathroom for us to discover. Then she would have laughed until she cried. Uh-huh. But we would have let curiosity get the better of us, and have tried to figure out if it was real, or alive, or maybe had been alive but died outside of water.

^-^ Everyone on here is so funny. The website I got it from is here: http://www.voxmortuum.net/?p=73 You can buy the pattern from her. She has alot of stuff she makes which is awesome. ^-^ The pattern is awesome and you can change it to fit your needs (as long as you know what you're doing) I've tweeked the pattern a little bit and I plan on changing it even more. Hopefully if/when I have the time to make a few more, I'll post em. (having a mon-fri 830-5 job is too much :) )

Archived