In September I will

fc1123

This lion is taking waaay to long! I made another leg tonight and it took about an hour to do one leg!

So, I have to finish this thing tomorrow inorder to be free to join the charity CAL.

I have to make One leg, the Mane, and the face (eyes and nose, mouth is embroidered)

Then I have to assemble the thing!

It's going to be a loooonnnng wednesday!

early dismissal at both kids' schools and the oldest has an orthodontist appointment .... fun fun!

Definitely a night for takeout!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well sorry I have been busy with math homework went to a friend's to get help with my math because it was starting to take me longer to figure out.

I have not completed a thing...:blush little guilty, I think.

I would love to see the lion!! I just don't have the talent for ami's at all.

Faith, I hope you are beginning to understand the Math a little better. If you need help let me know.

Smith, don't feel guilty, we all have lives outside of crochet (don't we?)

Titus, I will try and post a picture later today.

Thanks for checking in everybody! It was getting lonely around here

:hi!

I am still around, just a lot of :flying around for me! I have been trying to at least do a little stitching each day. Me hands needed a break from the Lace and Bobbles, so I started a new project, just for me:blush

I also joined the Charity CAL for this weekend... there aren't many of us over there... anyone got an hour to spare for charity this weekend?

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

*THANKS Y'ALL!* I was sharing on another thread that I'm so happy to be ready for colder weather rather than to be caught unawares!!! I have that patter in all sizes too, btw, and if you've never worn a Sylver slipper you OWE IT TO YERSELF! They are sooo amazingly thick and comfy!!!!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

1.) Hats for both girlies~DONE~WOOHOOO!

2.) Mittens for Frances

3.) Hat for Allen DONE!

4.) Ponchos for both girlies Frances' DONE!

5.) Slippers for all three of us girls and my BFF. Frances' DONE!

6.) Pineapple fan for my Aunt for Christmas. It's been on my hook for TWO YEARS! ACK!

(((((HUGS))))) sandi

Good afternoon all! I got sidetracked by the Sept Charity CAL!

But, now I am back here and trying to decide what to work on next as there are still a few days left in september and my sister has NOT sent me the blasted t-shirts yet!!!!

well I'm still working on my list for Sept nothing finished because I keep starting other projects so far school is going ok though today had my first sign language test didn't do so well I knew the words but trying to figure out sentences in sign language not very easy for me to do. So I will have to practice those even though the test is done who knows maybe he will let me take it over. He did say the test would be on Thursday and today he decided that he wanted to do the test today.

2.) Mittens for Frances~DONE! Can't get a pic, as I broke our camera. WAH!!!!!

3.) Hat for Allen DONE!

6.) Pineapple fan for my Aunt for Christmas. It's been on my hook for TWO YEARS! ACK! This is just not gonna happen, but maybe for October!!

I am adding a #7, as I think it will be done by the end of September:

7.) Sleepy Sarah for Frances' first birthday at the end of October.

(((((HUGS))))) sandi

2.) Mittens for Frances~DONE! Can't get a pic, as I broke our camera. WAH!!!!!

3.) Hat for Allen DONE!

6.) Pineapple fan for my Aunt for Christmas. It's been on my hook for TWO YEARS! ACK! This is just not gonna happen, but maybe for October!!

I am adding a #7, as I think it will be done by the end of September:

7.) Sleepy Sarah for Frances' first birthday at the end of October~DONE and WRAPPED! OH YAY!!!!

(((((HUGS))))) sandi

My sister has NOT sent the dang shirts!!!!

I am going to make the T-shirt blanket from the Crochet World August magazine.

She is supposed to be sending my nephew's baseball championship t-shirts to make the blanket as a Christmas gift.

Now she has sent me a link to a hat all THREE kids want so I have to make three hats and the blanket and I have None of the materials I need. FUN!

Archived