In September I will

fc1123

Ok, I know it is still technically August but:

That is SO CUTE!!! :manyheart

I also made an early start this month & have made 3 5 scarves for my charity project.

I used 2 strands of fine yarn and knit a wide rectangle on my Knitmaster, sewed the two long sides together to form a tube the add fringe to the two short ends. Almost instant scarves!

post-14036-135897567527_thumb.jpg

post-14036-135897567555_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Faith - glad to hear that school went well, and that your homework didn't give you any troubles! ...AND that you got some time for your keyboard project!

RatDog - WTG on the lapghan!

Poochie - Picking up your hook is a great plan!:tup:lol I hope you get to do it often!

Franciscangypsy - I hope that your blanket is finished quick, so you get plenty of time for your design! :cheer If you need someone to test your pattern, I would be happy to!

:hi to the rest of the group! Make today great for yourselves!

:ghug

Thanks Leanne well I took some yarn to school with me today had an hour and a half before the next class so I ate my lunch and crocheted for an hour I have 3 inches to go on the washcloth. Then it will be time to add a border to it.

I need to join y'all! I know the chill is coming, so I'm working on some household needs:

1.) Hats for both girlies

2.) Mittens for Frances

3.) Hat for Allen

4.) Ponchos for both girlies

5.) Slippers for all three of us girls and my BFF.

6.) Pineapple fan for my Aunt for Christmas. It's been on my hook for TWO YEARS! ACK!

I don't necessarily have a September deadline for everything, but it sure would be nice to put a dent in all this! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Kookaloo - those are great scarves! Did you finish your ripple? Do you have a pic?

Sandi & Shannon - nice to have you here!

RatDog - :lol that is ironic, that you missed the 1st! You are right... today is another day! p.s. i really like that bearghan! It's very clever!

Faith & Jennifer - I hope that school is going well.

Leslie - thinking about you on your trip... can't wait to hear about your Herschnerr's detour!

Mary, Poochie, Barbara, ashtonsmom and anyone I might have missed : :hi!

I hope everyone has a great day, and for those of us on the eastern seaboard, be safe!

I am just about finished with the Lapghan. I just need to do a few rows of SC around the edge. Maybe I will add fringe it depends on how much yarn I have left.

I have about an hour and a half before I have to go get kids from school.

I'd better get back to work!

Kookaloo - those are great scarves! Did you finish your ripple? Do you have a pic?

Sandi & Shannon - nice to have you here!

RatDog - :lol that is ironic, that you missed the 1st! You are right... today is another day! p.s. i really like that bearghan! It's very clever!

Faith & Jennifer - I hope that school is going well.

Leslie - thinking about you on your trip... can't wait to hear about your Herschnerr's detour!

Mary, Poochie, Barbara, ashtonsmom and anyone I might have missed : :hi!

I hope everyone has a great day, and for those of us on the eastern seaboard, be safe!

Leanne this past week has been great my math teacher is an excellent teacher she explains math in great detail I only had to go to the tutoring center once this week because I had questions on 6 of the problems not bad at all because it was in just on Order of Operations and they were fractions and decimals the rest was completed on a Wednesday evening so yesterday went to the tutoring center to get help and only took me about 4 minutes to complete 6 questions in math.

The rest of my teachers are great too and I had one excellent lab partner for Geology with Dinosaurs never had to figure out the names to so many rocks but thankfully my lab partner knew the names to some of the rocks and the teacher is also so helpful.

My American Sign Language Teacher is awesome to yesterday nobody could talk in class we just had to sign and focus so now I'm starting to go around and sign I love the idea of not talking and just signing. So far so good. I don't have class until Wednesday.

*THANK YOU!* Stitch! ~smile~

1.) Hats for both girlies~DONE~WOOHOOO! I'll post a pic tomorrow sometime....

2.) Mittens for Frances

3.) Hat for Allen

6.) Pineapple fan for my Aunt for Christmas. It's been on my hook for TWO YEARS! ACK!

(((((HUGS))))) sandi

I haven't posted here in a couple of days... I hope this post finds you all well!

I have been busy working on my Lace and Bobbles in thread (henceforth to be referred to as "the L&B") I am on round 53 of 81.

I haven't posted here in a couple of days... I hope this post finds you all well!

I have been busy working on my Lace and Bobbles in thread (henceforth to be referred to as "the L&B") I am on round 53 of 81.

What an afghan! I would dread picking colors for it!

What an afghan! I would dread picking colors for it!

I am currently working on this pattern, but am using size 10 thread in the color "natural". I want to do another one in yarn later on, in colours to match my family room.

do you have the pattern?

oooooo in thread? How very nice!! I have it in one of the books I have...I keep flipping past it, it's the color picking thing.

1.) Hats for both girlies~DONE~WOOHOOO! I'll post a pic tomorrow sometime....

2.) Mittens for Frances

3.) Hat for Allen DONE! How funny that the top is so puffy~the difference was beginning with 8 sc in the ring rather than 6. He's happy that it's slouchy, so I'm happy! :)

(((((HUGS))))) sandi

post-15188-135897570118_thumb.jpg

I finished the head and ears of the lion Ami. Now I need to do the eyes and nose before starting work on the body,

A strange pattern! I am not quite sure how the head will go on the body but I will keep working on it and let you know my progress.

WTG Sandi & RatDog! :clap:clap btw, Sandi, your model is a cutie!

I am on round 59 of the L&B, I didn't get to do a stitch yesterday.

Today promises to be a less hectic day, so I am hopeful for extra time.

How is everyone else doing on their projects?

I have a few more adult hats to finish and I'm 2/10 on my baby hats thus far! I still am working slowly on my red afghan but I think I'm taking it this weekend on my trip so I'm hoping with 14 hours in the car something will get done on it.

well today worked on the keyboard cover and the blanket trying to get it done taking a break because I have some more math homework to get done just stuck on about 9 different problems and they are from 2 different sections.

I hear ya, Sandi... they grow up way too fast fer sure!

Now that my darlings are back at school, I can focus on my Sept. goals, which need to include getting my house in order besides crocheting.

I hope everyone's doing well...

Archived