In September I will

fc1123

Ok this thread is for projects that you want to complete in September wow I can't believe August is going so fast so if you get a project finished share pictures.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noooooo!!! where did August go??

I have at least 4 Inga bags started... I HAVE to finish them and not start another... I don't know if I can do it... not start another one that is :lol

Finish RR babyghan..but I hope it's done before Sept..

that girlie girl ghan... it's been 4 months now....

Mail my scarves for special olympics!!

in september i will TRY to.....

finish cousins baby afghan and get the both of em mailed out

get the kitchen things done for my sis and get them mailed off

(dont know if this counts or not but...)

get the other 6 projects im working on done and mailed out.well 5 of them at least ha ha ha ha ha!

ETA make crutch covers and two bags for crutches for DH for an upcoming surgery.....cant have him crabby from sore arms and no way to carry things!

ETA AGAIN.......sorry to say but 90% of this list will more than likely be getting moved to the "in october i will" list if there is one

In September I will:

Start and finish an afghan for my son who just deployed to Afghanistan. (and asked me for one the DAY BEFORE HE LEFT.)

Work on squares for my first ever Afghan for myself.

Use up some scraps! I hope to start a couple of different scrap ghans.

In September I will finally start that victorian christmas afghan I have been wanting to make for my living room. Hopefully I will be able to finish it too, lol. I will also make 4 dishclothes.

~Kym

Ok, I'm in!

I am two thirds through a Bearghan so I may actually get it done by the end of August.

I will make a lapghan for Soldier's Angels

Start the t-shirt blanket for my Nephew (if my sister will mail me the t-shirts:thair)

Well here is my list for September not very long this month will add if I get things completed:

1. work on keyboard cover
  2. work on blanket for oldest daughter for Christmas
  3. work on shawl

In September I will:

Start and finish an afghan for my son who just deployed to Afghanistan. (and asked me for one the DAY BEFORE HE LEFT.)

Work on squares for my first ever Afghan for myself.

Use up some scraps! I hope to start a couple of different scrap ghans.

Best wishes to your son. DH has been to Afghanistan twice and has mentioned that his unit could be going back in about a year.

In September I hope to be able to finish a few WIPs. School just started and I'm only taking one class but with that and a full-time job and the kids going back to school, it's going to be pretty hectic.

in september i will:

1) finish all the random ami i have on my list (mostly food) in order to yarnbomb my folks' house :)

2) make up a small shoulder bag and felt it in time for the orchid society show (2nd wknd of october)

3) figure out something to do with the fuzzy purple yarn i found today on clearance. it's so awesome that it can't just go in the stash...something has to be made out of it soon.

4) learn how to do other stitches besides sc ha!

:ty:ty and :hug to Jennifer's DH and ashtonsmom's son.

I am still a bit incredulous that it is already almost September!:eek

I need to dedicate my list for September to knocking out my WIPs. I wrote them all down, and stuck them on my fridge. this way, I can pull out just one at a time to work on, but won't forget what I have left, if that makes sense.

I will go ahead and share my list with you here:

1. Lace and Bobbles in thread

2. navy purse in Lion thick chenille

3. Victorian Cross afghan

4. Ivory and Lace afghan (I forget the official name of this one... but those are the colors in Caron Pounders)

5. My mom's poncho in Homespun

I will take a break of my list to participate in Charity weekend, too.

Participating in the August CAL sure helped to keep me on track, so I am going to hang around for September, too!

:ty, Faith, for keeping this going, and good luck as you start school!

Okay, I am starting all over and frogging most of my list from last month. I decided to make it short and sweet so I can at least accomplish something.

- red afghan

- finished hexagon baby.....done 9-2-10

- 4 double strand adult hats.....done 9-10

- 10 baby hats

Well as we have 2 days of Aug left I know the blue ripple won't be on my September list :lol

nice to see y'all for another month :)

1. Phone case for my nephew Alex. He wants it to be a red & black ripple pattern :bang I thought I was over rippling for a while ;)

2. A boy & a girl scarf for my charity box made 5 scarves so far

3. Hat for hubby as we're getting that Autumn chill already.

:ty:ty and :hug to Jennifer's DH and ashtonsmom's son.

I am still a bit incredulous that it is already almost September!:eek

I need to dedicate my list for September to knocking out my WIPs. I wrote them all down, and stuck them on my fridge. this way, I can pull out just one at a time to work on, but won't forget what I have left, if that makes sense.

I will go ahead and share my list with you here:

1. Lace and Bobbles in thread

2. navy purse in Lion thick chenille

3. Victorian Cross afghan

4. Ivory and Lace afghan (I forget the official name of this one... but those are the colors in Caron Pounders)

5. My mom's poncho in Homespun

I will take a break of my list to participate in Charity weekend, too.

Participating in the August CAL sure helped to keep me on track, so I am going to hang around for September, too!

:ty, Faith, for keeping this going, and good luck as you start school!

my first day of school was great today the teacher follows the book and goes step by step and she writes her notes on the board as an outline so it was easy to follow her today. Well I worked on the blanket and the keyboard cover before class so did some crocheting and then I did my homework had it done within an hour and then did some more crocheting as my reward for getting my homework completed. Your welcome Leanne I love this crochet along so I will try to keep it going and I know if I can't somebody here will help me out. That's What I love about the crochet along's here on the ville.

I got about 8 rows done on the lapghan for Soldier's Angels. I am hoping to have it done by the end of the week. It is a very mindless double crochet "pattern" so I can work on it while I watch TV at night.

In September I will: 1) Finish my Gigantic Blanket of Doom (I didn't measure it, so its twice as wide as it needs to be. I'm going to fold it over and -- as some ladies here suggested -- make a quilt out of it). I'm making good progress. I think.

2) Also, when I'm in Ohio for a week, I want to at least start, if not finish a new scarf pattern -- the first written pattern I'm going to venture to try. It's going to be made with a soft fuzzy red yarn... I'm really excited about it! :manyheart

Faith - glad to hear that school went well, and that your homework didn't give you any troubles! ...AND that you got some time for your keyboard project!

RatDog - WTG on the lapghan!

Poochie - Picking up your hook is a great plan!:tup:lol I hope you get to do it often!

Franciscangypsy - I hope that your blanket is finished quick, so you get plenty of time for your design! :cheer If you need someone to test your pattern, I would be happy to!

:hi to the rest of the group! Make today great for yourselves!

:ghug

Can I join you?:D

Here's my list for September:

1. at least 8 stars for my Advent garland

2. at least 3 Christmas trees finished

3. 2 strips for DH's flannelghan

4. figure out and start on a present for DD

I think that's about it.... for now. I'm sure I'll find something else before the end of the month!

Archived