Comfortghan for my Mom

Sweetpossibilities

Plum pudding would be fine. I know that color actually :P. Thank you so much for the help we really do appreciate it :hug. I thought it was caron simply soft, I love that yarn I want some more so bad because our wal mart got in a ton of new colors!!!!

Okay...I will get to work :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Jut wanted to say a big thank you to Glenda for the beautiful square for my mom's comfortghan. I will post a pic asap but have alot going on atm and I can't get a pic for the time being. Thank you again sooo much.

Jut wanted to say a big thank you to Glenda for the beautiful square for my mom's comfortghan. I will post a pic asap but have alot going on atm and I can't get a pic for the time being. Thank you again sooo much.

You are so welcome Erin. Glad I could help, :hug

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so finally I was able to take a pic of Glenda's beautiful square! Also a big thanks to Eneida for her lovely contribution to my mom's comfortghan as well. Thank you both so much! This really means a lot to me from all of you :hug. I still need about 13 more squares as well as my sister's and my 6 squares before I can put it together but it's coming along great! The first pic is Glenda's square and the second one is Eneida's squares. Thanks again ladies :)!

post-38400-135897584661_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897584665_thumb.jpg

Archived