flowers flowers everywhere

may

Wonderful! I have a whole sewing basket full, just got finished sending some to my daughter, for embellishing the things she makes, or purses, or scarves! I keep a good supply, never know when you're going to need a pretty embellishment! I even put some on scarves I sent to a gal in Ca, for her abused women's cause! there really is no end to what you can do with them! Great job!

• 1 month later...

I LOVE, Love, Love all those flowers! You could buy inexpensive headbands and attach the flowers to them and then have them for a fair or craft show. Sell them online or a flea market, give as gifts. All kinds of stuff. Great job. This was a really nice inspiring project to see. Thanks for posting. Great job! Oh, a women's shelter for the girl children living there would be a nice gift too.

• 3 weeks later...

toss them at a wedding!!

neat flowers!! make lots and do something crazy with them!!!

those are great

They are beautiful! :)

You could make them into a scarf or a belt, attach a pin to the back and use them on hats, purses, make a garland and drape it over a window, hang in a doorway, decorate a tree, make an afghan, a pillow, hair clips, bookmarks...I hope this gives you a starting point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You could paint or dye some clothespins, glue the flowers on the front and magnets on the back. Then you could hang things on the fridge, like a magnet with a twist.

- If you crochet towels toppers you can applique them for decoration.

- hot glue to barrettes or hair clips

- attach them together and make a flower scarf

- I love the ornament idea

- keep them in a bag so you always have an applique handy. You never know when you'll have need of one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I make tons of little flowers, too and none of them go to waste... I embellish the hats I make, attach pins or magnets to the back and much more. I often give them away and am always proud of my posies. Yours are BEAUTIFUL!

• 4 months later...

The first thing I thought about was to make a simple blanket and then attach the flowers to it so it looks like your sleeping under a flower blanket. I think that'll look very nice for a little girl.:cheer

Archived