Toque (Striped, with Writing)

Charles_T

Thank you all! :)

I'm still new and have never seen a hat made from the bottom up. How did you finish the top?

I'm still new as well (that was only my 2nd time crocheting) ;)

Once I get to the top, I just try to put in as many stitches as I can fit (to avoid having a gaping hole at the top) and then I just stitch the end of the thread (about 5cm worth) through different loops on the inside of the toque.

I have never started from the Top yet ;)

Thank you all! :)

I'm still new as well (that was only my 2nd time crocheting) ;)

Once I get to the top, I just try to put in as many stitches as I can fit (to avoid having a gaping hole at the top) and then I just stitch the end of the thread (about 5cm worth) through different loops on the inside of the toque.

I have never started from the Top yet ;)

For only your second project....WoW! I haven't even attempted the letters yet. It looks like something you can buy at the store. Did you follow a pattern?

You did great! :tup Keep it up!

For only your second project....WoW! I haven't even attempted the letters yet. It looks like something you can buy at the store. Did you follow a pattern?

You did great! :tup Keep it up!

I made my own pattern on Graph-paper for the letters and just sort of figured it out as I went :)

Really liked the still shot toward the end when you tried it on and your hair was sticking out through the top! :lol

The hat looks great! :cheer

Maybe I'll have to make the next toque with a Top-Vent then ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived