Mr & Mrs. Gingerbread

Tampa Doll

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased this pattern from Herrschners. I just bought the pattern, as I wanted to make them with Crochet Thread.

These Gingerbread man and woman, are about 12" tall. Made in thread, they are 5" tall. I had a little trouble with Mrs. Gingerbread, so she is wearing a bathing suit, instead of baking with Mr. Gingerbread. I will be making another soon to help out with the baking.

As you can see, they went in the back for their close-up, only to join everyone there.

post-105-135897563781_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897563775_thumb.jpg

i think mrs. gingerbread is appropriately attired for florida.....after all it is HOT down there! you should have put mr. gingerbread in shorts and some sort of floridian flowered shirt!

:hug

Thank you all for the compliments. They were so easy and lots of fun to make. I did have a little problem with Mrs. Gingerbread, that is why she is in the suit, instead of baking. I will be making another one the right way.

Oh and the little guy with the green eyes is Duby, Doby's brother from Harry Potter and the girl in white is a broom angel.:hook

Archived