Ghans For Breast Cancer Survivors

ImmaFreek

I need either 6 or 10 more for the acrylic blanket and either 16 or 20 for the cotton one (i dont have any for that one yet) Depending on how many I get for each one it will either be 4x4 or 4x5 squares We're getting there but still have a little way to go to getting them done :hug

Thank you ladies for all your help :hug :hug :hug

Hi! I have two 12" ww acrylic that say "L O V E" on them. One pink and one white. You are welcome to them. Let me know. (I have your address.)

They would be much appreciated and much loved :) thank you so much

absolutely ! Im so scatterbrained, i thought I had one already on here :( I will get one up as soon as I get my little one to take a nap. I want her no where near my squares LOL shes been trying to get a little too helpful ( and not in a good way)

oldcountrygirl, thank you so much for the square, its lovely :hug

and as promised, a pic of the squares I have recieved so far :)

the 2 squares are for the cotton blanket, and the others are for the acrylic blanket

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

post-39682-135897575831_thumb.jpg

post-39682-135897575835_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am putting a few rows and the finishing edging on the ghan. I am only making one bc the other lady decided she doesnt want to speak to my mom or me anymore. So the other squares that I have are going to be for 3 little pillows.

Im sure she will love it. Thank you ladies for all of your help. Ill post a pic of it before I wrap it up for her. Might take a few days to get the rest of it done.

:hug

PS any squares that I recieve after I finish this one will go towards another blanket for next christmas, or whenever it is completed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived