Wanted: squares for a sad mom....

megsdaboss

it didnt take me near as long as you think hun! and i "thought" id heard screams earlier this weekend! please give your momma a hug from me & my DH!

• 2 weeks later...

Here you are, Megan ~ :heehee I remember you posting this now and have found my way back here. I'm glad you liked the square, sweetie. :hook (sorry for the confusion :blush just too much going on for this ol' brain of mine :lol)

Carole, you were definently right, that square is lovely, and should be perfect in the ghan. i can always try to work in as many squares as possible, and if I were to run into any extras I will just make pillows to go with it:yes

Thank you both so much!! I really appreciate it!

:lol:lolI had to come back and check myself, I was like :eek i couldnt have forgotten to say thank you, could I have? :think so you are not the only one

Here you are, Megan ~ :heehee I remember you posting this now and have found my way back here. I'm glad you liked the square, sweetie. :hook (sorry for the confusion :blush just too much going on for this ol' brain of mine :lol)

Carole, you were definently right, that square is lovely, and should be perfect in the ghan. i can always try to work in as many squares as possible, and if I were to run into any extras I will just make pillows to go with it:yes

Thank you both so much!! I really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

Archived