Emalia

Hallo everybody

I took a while to get on here through a silly mistake I kept making logging in. Must say the ladies in charge were excellent. Looking forward to advancing my techniques and making a few useful things as well as taking a look at your handyworks.

I am from Norwich in Norfolk uk. Lived in Eire for about 15yrs but couldn't wait to get back home.

Hiya and :welcome! :crocheting

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome back from the West Coast of Florida

Hello,welcome to Crochetville.

Welcome to the ville! This is a terrific place, full of great crocheters. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

Hello Emalia,

I am from a bit south of Erie, and love it here, but I suppose there's no place like home, eh? I hope you feel at home here!

I like the philosophical statement at the bottom of your post. Is it from a famous quotation?

Have fun here.

Meg K.

Hi from Minnesota!

Hello Emalia,

I am from a bit south of Erie, and love it here, but I suppose there's no place like home, eh? I hope you feel at home here!

I like the philosophical statement at the bottom of your post. Is it from a famous quotation?

Have fun here.

Meg K.

Thanks Meg. Don't know where it comes from but I do remember my Mum used to quote it.

Thought yours is very funny - took a second or two for the penny to drop. but then I'm always like that!:lol

Welcome from Louisiana. You'll love it here!

:welcome:welcome:welcome

Hope you enjoy the message board.

Thanks Meg. Don't know where it comes from but I do remember my Mum used to quote it.

Thought yours is very funny - took a second or two for the penny to drop. but then I'm always like that!:lol

Emalia,

Well, if your mom said it, then she's a famous person, in your eyes, I'm sure!

What kind of crochet projects are your favorite to work on? I'm a doll clothes and baby afghan kind of gal. I have no kids of my own, been married 35 years, but have a dozen nieces and nephews, most of whom are now grown and having babies of their own, to crochet for!

Meg