Dishcloth Bouquet

amhmsh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for inspiring me!! I made a set for my mom's birthday yesterday!!

:cheer:clap:D

YAY, are they not just the cutest things! So fast to make too! I am glad you tried it!!!

Oh my goodness; how adorable!!! I'm visiting Mom and Dad in three weeks (Florida) to help take care of my Dad (very ill with cancer). This will make a lovely little "I Love You" present for Mom. Thanks for showing your great work; the pics are great!

Juli from Texas

Thanks for all the great compliments! I am giving this to my Mom on Thursday (her b'day) I will see if I can get her to let me take a picture of her with it!!! I sure hope she likes it! I am very excited to give it to her!

What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing it. My mind is racing with all kinds of ideas on what a nice present this would make for all kinds of occasions - hostess thank you, present for the teacher, "bouquet of flowers" for someone who is sick, etc. Oh my. This would be something nice to have on hand a bunch of these dishcloths made in various colors and also have on hand some coffee cups/mugs to make up a last minute gift for someone. So clever. Thanks again.

You should win a prize from Crochetville for best crochet idea. I have been attaching all the thriftstores intown buying up all the coffee cups so I can make lots of flowerpots. heehee hee:devil

Aww, how sweet, thank you!!!:manyheart

Archived