Two Crochet Conferences in 2011!

Amy

This is from a post on the CGOA blog. Please leave a message on the blog about your ideas for the 2011 conferences!

We had such a blast at Chain Link in Manchester this year, that we will spread the joy in 2011 by offering you two conferences. The board of directors is still hard at work making plans for the events to be held at each conference. We would love to hear your ideas, suggestions, and thoughts! If you have a great idea for a conference event, please add a comment to this post. Let us know if the idea is for a specific location or would be great to have at both events.

Minneapolis in July

Classes: Wednesday, July 27 through Saturday, July 30

Shopping: Friday, July 29 through Sunday, July 31

Hyatt Regency Minneapolis

Greensboro, NC in September

Classes: Wednesday, September 21 through Saturday, September 24

Shopping: Friday, September 23 through Sunday, September 25

Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons/Joseph S. Koury Convention Center

We can’t wait to hear from you!

So what does everybody think about having two conferences next year? Where will I be seeing you next year? :lol

I think it is great that they are having 2 conferences, but unfortunately both places where they are being held are too far for me to drive and I can't afford airfare, so don't think I'll be able to attend either of them. Maybe in 2012?

I think it is great that they are having 2 conferences, but unfortunately both places where they are being held are too far for me to drive and I can't afford airfare, so don't think I'll be able to attend either of them. Maybe in 2012?

Maybe you'll luck out and find a super-great discount airfare to one of the conferences. Every now and then you can find a special deal that would be less than the cost of gas for a long car drive.

Maybe you'll luck out and find a super-great discount airfare to one of the conferences. Every now and then you can find a special deal that would be less than the cost of gas for a long car drive.

I've always wanted to see Greensboro, NC! I'll have to look into that- and of course I've never been to Minneapolis either! Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived