DIY Hanging Toilet Paper Holder

CroJulee

My BF and I just got our first place a few months ago and the place we got in to was in pretty bad shape. It was missing some things that are important in comfortable every day living like a a Toilet paper holder so......... I got to thinking and this is what I came up with:

post-4632-135897561127_thumb.jpg

post-4632-135897561131_thumb.jpg

My Hanging Toilet Paper Holder consist of: Cotton Yarn and a Piece of a Wooden Dowel I painted White and a very small amount of time. Later on today I'm gonna crochet little buttons in coordinating yarn to Kinda finish off the TP Holder.

Thanks for looking!!!

Julee

My BF and I just got our first place a few months ago and the place we got in to was in pretty bad shape. It was missing some things that are important in comfortable every day living like a a Toilet paper holder so......... I got to thinking and this is what I came up with:

[ATTACH]25114[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25115[/ATTACH]

My Hanging Toilet Paper Holder consist of: Cotton Yarn and a Piece of a Wooden Dowel I painted White and a very small amount of time. Later on today I'm gonna crochet little buttons in coordinating yarn to Kinda finish off the TP Holder.

Thanks for looking!!!

Julee

Congrats on the new place. Hope everything is working out well for you. It's good to see you posting again and that you have those creative juices flowing.

Awesome!! Great idea!! Congrat's on moving into your own place!! (Dh and I have done so much remodeling in our home. While remodeling it, it is a pain in the behind, but when finished I stand back and think "wow, that's nice"!!) (oh and when I help dh with the remodeling he seems to think that I am 6' tall and weigh 200 lbs.:eek :eek--I'm all of 5' tall!!:lol :lol

Archived