Announcing: 2010 Swap Guidelines

Amy

2010 Swap Guidelines

Our new 2010 Swap Guidelines are here! This year's guidelines are quite different from previous years, so if you plan on participating in a swap this year, please read those guidelines. :hook

For those who don't plan on swapping, here's some quick information. A swapper will now receive negative points for not following certain swap guidelines.

• There is now a little gray box in everyone's user profile that can be seen by everyone and private message headers than can be seen by your PM recipient.
    • If you hover over this box and the member doesn't have any swap points, you will see a message: "User_name is a Crochetville Member."
    • If you hover over this box and the member does have negative swap points, you will see a message: "User_name is at Swap Level XX," where XX is the number of negative swap points that person has received.

[*]We are working on a way to remove the little gray box from public view in those areas so that it is only viewable by swap hostesses and admin.

[*]Once we do that, each member will only be able to see their own swap point information through their User CP.

For those who don't participate in the swaps, the little gray boxes will be of little interest to you, so please feel free to ignore them and continue using Crochetville the same as you always have. :crocheting It probably won't be long before you quit noticing those things are even there.

• 1 month later...
Why can't I access the swap guidelines? It says I don't have permission to viewthem????

the guideline says you have to have Villager status http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73217

so maybe you also have to be a Villager to see the Swap info (?)

Why can't I access the swap guidelines? It says I don't have permission to viewthem????

Members can only access the Swap area once they have reached Villager status: been a registered member longer than 30 days AND made at least 30 posts to the forum.

The swap guidelines are posted in the Swap area. You'll be able to see them as soon as you reach Villager status. :)

Archived