Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lollie2639

Sweater for Boston Terrier

9 posts in this topic

you mean like this??

I used THIS pattern and added the fun fur edging .. and on the blue one i left the little hole in the back so i could put his harness under neath and hook the leash to the ring with out messing up the look of the sweater

th_brutus2.jpg

th_brutus002.jpg

yeah well at first he HATED it .. then he realized.. "hey this is kind of cool and it keeps me warm"..

i had a hard time on washing day getting him to let me take it off .. lol

and of course when i walked him downtown you could tell he liked all the attention he got

Hi Laurie,

In 1990, Leisure Arts published Dog Sweaters to Knit & Crochet, containing 10 designs that can be adjusted to fit the lucky dog in question. The author is Carol Carvalho and booklet number is 934.

All the best,

Wayne

I want to know who got a CAT to wear one of those things?!?! I didn't happen to see any human blood on the sweater so apparently it's possible. But I don't dare risk it with my cats.

I think Lionbrand had a free pattern (in both knit & crochet) for puppy ponchos ... seeing as they are "all the rage" --- uh oh, I just realized that its for Buster .. any chance that Buster is a she? lol

Anyways there is a poncho pattern if anyone else in interested, it was a .pdf download

Fran