Sign in to follow this  
ducky73

yarn

has yarn ever "talked" to you? recently i heard "chatter" under my desk......i looked down and there was a bag of yarn, red heart.looks to be maybe denim and a tan color.just chattering away HA HA! anyway its been sitting there begging me for quite some time to make something out of it, so i decided once i get a handle on all my other WIP im going to make the 8 pocket tote bag for myself (maybe two if the 1st one goes ok) and then *sighs* maybe JUST MAYBE get ambitious enough to make the bags in neutral and not so neutral colors and fill them with baby things to donate to either my local hospital or pregnancy center or womans shelter.

Yarn only talks to me when I'm in the stores or shopping online. All I hear is "Buy me! Buy me!"

Like earlier today at AC Moore...red heart bamboo and eco-cotton, all of their colors were only 1.67 a skein (had they gone mad!?!). The uproar from that aisle was deafening. Needless to say I left with enough stock to have my husband wigging out when I get home lol.

I have no idea what I'm going to make with it.

Oh yes, sometimes the yarn is loud and insistant, while other times I have to wait for it to speak to me. If I try to use it before then, I spend a lot of time frogging.

Yarn just talks to me in the store too. And usually, it just jumps in the cart, and says "Take me Home!":lol

:manyheart

When ever I go in the closet to pick out the yarn for the next tote, you should hear all the screaming and yelling. PICK ME! PICK ME!:hook